August 9, 2010

Who Is Jane Doe?

I constantly joke that I was given the two most generic names on the planet. I wish I could say I was kidding about that, but I'm not. In one high school English class, there were four of us who had the same first name; and my last name is arguably the longest listing in the telephone book. Jane Doe? Sometimes that sounds more creative than what I've got.

Maybe because I've been given such a boring moniker that I have such a crazy, hilarious, adventure-filled life...maybe it's just happenstance. What I do know is this: every morning I wake up and wonder what crazy shenanigans will ensue that day. Now, I have a place to share them.

In short, though, I am a:
daughter
sister
auntie
friend
teacher
writer
singer (sometimes on key)
lover of coffee
globetrotting gypsy
storyteller

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First comment - woot!

- K.

Anonymous said...

I call second comment! :D

-A.

Post a Comment